Skip to main content

Welcome

Welcome to BryanHullihenAZ.BlogSpot.com. This site is an informational site about Bryan Hullihen. Here you will find information on who Bryan Hullihen is and where he comes from as well as how he became the man he is today. Mr. Hullihen works in the field of substance abuse treatment and he believes that, besides his training in the field and his education, his experience in overcoming his own battles is quite possibly his biggest asset in assisting others in overcoming their own. Bryan is part owner of an aftercare drug and alcohol abuse treatment program in Prescott, AZ called Paramount Recovery Services LLC as well as an outpatient clinic called Pinnacle Treatment Center LLC which is also located in Arizona. Bryan Hullihen’s path has not been perfectly straightforward as he has had many demons to overcome along the way, however, his story is both inspiring and, at times, tragic which you will soon learn. Mr. Hullihen story will not be available in its entirety all at once on this site, however, it will be released one section at a time until we are caught up to where he is today. I hope you find Bryan’s story as exciting and aspiring as I did and if you’d like more information on him feel free to visit the sites below.

Thank you for your support in reading Bryan Hullihen’s story. Feel free to post anything you’d like as this blog is monitored by Bryan Hullihen.

Sincerely,

Private Author for Bryan Hullihen

  • Website – Bryan Hullihen’s personal website
  • FaceBook – Bryan Hullihen’s personal social media account
  • Google+ – Bryan Hullihen’s personal/professional social media account
  • Twitter – Bryan Hullihen’s personal/professional social media account
  • LinkedIn – Professional networking site
  • Blog, Early Recovery – Bryan Hullihen’s blog about early recovery from addiction
  • Blog, Sober Living – Bryan Hullihen’s blog about sober living / early recovery
  • Blog, Emotional Sobriety – Bryan Hullihen’s blog about maintaining emotional sobriety









Comments

  1. This is awesome Bryan. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bryan Hullihen starts telling his own story

Up until this point my story it has been lived by me and delivered to you in writing by somebody else due to the fact that I have been in prison for several years following a relapse. For a while I considered allowing that person to continue to write my story for me, however, I feel that a story is best told by the person who lived it. By this time in my life I was completely defeated and was willing to do whatever I needed to do in order to stop suffering so I entered into the treatment facility that my sister got me into with a level of humility that I hadn't felt in a long time. I fought against myself for far too long and I was done fighting. When I arrived at the treatment facility it was a whirlwind of questions and intake procedures so by the time it was all finished I was exhausted and soon after being given some detox medications I was out for the count for several hours. When I woke up the next day I was directed to a group that was filled with firefighters as this was j...
When Bryan Hullihen was 9 years old his mother moved he and his sister Heather to Jupiter, FL. According to Mr. Hullihen: ''Jupiter was a paradise and we live right on the beach. The schools, people, businesses, streets, everything was nicer than where we lived before”.  Bryan Hullihen moved to Jupiter, FL during the summer between his third and fourth grade year and he made many friends during that summer. Bryan spent most of his time with his new friend Chris, two sisters named Joanna and Juliet, and their friend Angela. Living in such a nice area afforded these young kids a lot of freedoms and most of their free time was spent swimming in pools, riding bicycles, or hanging out at the beach. For the most part they hung out together all the time. Joanna and Juliet were new to Jupiter, FL as well and they arrived there from South Africa the same summer as Bryan. Chris was also fairly new to the area as he moved there from West Virginia at the end of the previous school...

Bryan Hullihen 1999

Bryan Hullihen spent the majority of his free time while living at Born Anew either at 12-step meetings or surfing on Palm Beach Island. Mr. Hullihen talks about that time of his life with such warm regard and recalls the simplicity of working a humble job, going to 12-step meetings, and surfing in one of the nicest places in the country as his primary focuses. Bryan got a job working for an extremely wealthy woman who lived on Palm Beach Island about a half-mile from Donald Trump's Resort/house. This particular woman owned a commercial real estate business and hired Bryan initially to simply do a couple odds and ends but ended up hiring him on full-time after a single week. She knew Bryan was an alcoholic in recovery and since she had a close relative that suffered from addiction, she wanted to help Bryan however she could. Bryan was extremely grateful for this opportunity because it allowed him to focus on recovery from his alcoholism while feeling valued by someone as success...